I plan to attend this retreat in August and I wanted to pass it along (click the link above) to any who are interested in furthering their knowledge of the yoga sutras, and taking a break for their everyday lives. I’ve read and listened to some of Nicolai Bachman’s work and it puts these ancient works into your modern hands with grace. This program does qualify for Yoga Alliance CEUs.
If you live in Colorado, we can carpool! Just contact me.
The program will include:
- 18 contact hours with Nicolai, including
- Yoga Sutras instruction directly from the Sanskrit
- In-depth discussion using several different interpretations, including student favorites
- Pronunciation and chanting of sutras
- Opportunity to teach a sutra or concept in front of a group, if desired
- 7 contact hours of yoga asana taught by RYT500 instructors
- delicious lacto-ovo vegetarian food with options for gluten-free and vegan